Every time I speak to you, it's a different side of you that trickles down from the wall you've built. The wall that doesn't allow me to look through, but I very well know what lies behind.
For everytime that you push me away, my curiosity brings me closer to you. For everytime you say something I don't understand, makes way for me understanding who you are.
It's a mystery to me how people fall out of love. The actions they once found adorable, turn into abominable factions of their reality. The face they admired, the depiction of the cell they're locked in.
It's a mystery because everytime I look at you, I fall in love with your smile, over and over again. For everytime I see how miserable you are at something, it makes me feel, maybe annoyance, for a speck, but that feeling is only there because of love. Everytime you get angry, I fall in love with your sensitivity, and everytime you're jealous, I can't help falling for your insecurity.
Maybe my version of love is far different from yours, but it's my reality. Maybe my assumptions of you are wrong, but all they do is facilitate the way I fall for you.
You may fall out of love with me when my imperfections surface, but for me, my love will remain intact for everytime I see your vulnerability.
I’d never thought someone could ever replicate his touch. The way my heart pounded when he touched me with his eyes, touched me from within. The kind of unrest- I called love. He invoked an unknown, vivid and restless fire inside of me. I couldn’t sit still when he was around, couldn’t do anything far related to calm. He was like the storm I had never experienced in life.
It’s different now. I don’t feel the same way when I first started out, I was afraid. There was no fire, no storm. I was terrified- what if I don’t feel the same way about him , that way, the way I felt about him. I felt like the sea- calm, composed and really at peace. Like I have reached my horizon after miles of swaying, swimming and searching. Suddenly, my life is about me, and I feel like I want him , not need him . I was lying there, confused, about what I felt. Was the unrest that I felt love? Was the calm inside of me a sign of my incapability to love again? Or w...
Comments
Post a Comment