You know a man's a fool, when he can't see anything beyond himself.
You know a man's wise, when he sees something greater than himself.
But, you land true awakening when you see for yourself, a man that sees himself and things greater than him, but chooses to vouch for himself, for all of it is, at the end of time, a farce.
I’d never thought someone could ever replicate his touch. The way my heart pounded when he touched me with his eyes, touched me from within. The kind of unrest- I called love. He invoked an unknown, vivid and restless fire inside of me. I couldn’t sit still when he was around, couldn’t do anything far related to calm. He was like the storm I had never experienced in life.
It’s different now. I don’t feel the same way when I first started out, I was afraid. There was no fire, no storm. I was terrified- what if I don’t feel the same way about him , that way, the way I felt about him. I felt like the sea- calm, composed and really at peace. Like I have reached my horizon after miles of swaying, swimming and searching. Suddenly, my life is about me, and I feel like I want him , not need him . I was lying there, confused, about what I felt. Was the unrest that I felt love? Was the calm inside of me a sign of my incapability to love again? Or w...
Apply to everyone.. but yeah men need to wake up more than anyone.. when you accept it.. you are actually opening new doors to understand greater things which are far bigger then men's stupid EGO.
ReplyDeleteWhen I say men, I mean like the term that applies to all individuals and not the particular gender! Thanks for the feedback!
Delete