I feel lost in myself, the complexity of the the mind that I call mine.
I'm torn between choosing me for myself and choosing someone else for myself. I'm torn between feeling what I am feeling and feeling what I'm supposed to feel.
Wrong are those who say royalty can afford every luxury, for when I stand at the position of queen, decorum takes greater importance than the essence of me.
Like this tree, I want to grow, but how can I grow when I have to choose between my growth and the very hands that provide me water?
Maybe this is why kids always emphasize on being princesses, free to be who they are, free to choose love, for being queen gives me everything but freedom, and constantly pushes me to shut my emotions off to be the better person.
I’d never thought someone could ever replicate his touch. The way my heart pounded when he touched me with his eyes, touched me from within. The kind of unrest- I called love. He invoked an unknown, vivid and restless fire inside of me. I couldn’t sit still when he was around, couldn’t do anything far related to calm. He was like the storm I had never experienced in life.
It’s different now. I don’t feel the same way when I first started out, I was afraid. There was no fire, no storm. I was terrified- what if I don’t feel the same way about him , that way, the way I felt about him. I felt like the sea- calm, composed and really at peace. Like I have reached my horizon after miles of swaying, swimming and searching. Suddenly, my life is about me, and I feel like I want him , not need him . I was lying there, confused, about what I felt. Was the unrest that I felt love? Was the calm inside of me a sign of my incapability to love again? Or w...
Comments
Post a Comment